Vitamin E oil is often recommended as a natural solution against aging, given its wonderful antioxidant properties. We already know that vitamin E as a lot of health benefits to offer, making the immune system stronger and protecting against certain types of cancer. However, specialists in the field of skincare promote vitamin E oil for its beauty benefits. If you are thinking about using vitamin E oil for your face, then you should definitely keep on reading this article. You will have the opportunity to read about the benefits offered, the proper usage and also be presented with tips and precautions.
Benefits of Vitamin E Oil for Face
These are the benefits of using vitamin E oil for face:
- Natural form of sun protection – in combination with vitamin C
- Can also be used after sunburns, promoting a faster healing process
- Reduced sun damage
- Antioxidant properties – protection from environmental stress
- Blocks free radicals
- Reduces the speed of the aging process
- Reduces the risk of wrinkles
- Promotes a youthful appearance of the skin
- Prevention of skin cancer
- Helps repair scars
- Improved appearance after tissue damage
- Also recommended for birthmarks (fading effect)
- Hydrate and moisturize skin
- Recommended in women who suffer from a dry complexion
- Can be used a night treatment, providing a deep hydration effect
- Adds a healthy glow to the skin
- Uniform aspect, regardless of the complexion
- Cleansing effect of the skin
- Also recommended for its toning properties
- During the cold season, it can help with chapped lips – moisturizing effect
- Also indicated for cold sores – faster healing process
- Improve the aspect of age spots
- Stimulates the production of collagen at the level of the skin
- Anti-aging properties
- Skin is maintained elastic
- Wrinkles are prevented from forming.
How to Use Vitamin E Oil for face?
Mix vitamin E oil with olive oil, honey and an egg yolk
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Apply the mixture on the face
- Let it completely dry (approximately 10 minutes)
- Avoid the eyes, as you will irritate the conjunctiva
- If it gets in the eyes, then rinse it off with cold water
- After the 10 minutes have passed, rinse it off with warm water
Mix vitamin E oil with banana
- Before mixing it with vitamin E oil, make sure that the banana is mashed
- Mix the vitamin E oil with the banana, until a paste results
- Avoid the eyes, as you will only cause them to become irritated
- Maintain it somewhere between 10 and 15 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water
Mix vitamin E oil with avocado and honey
- Make sure that you choose a ripe avocado for the best results
- You can also add a little bit of olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients together, until it transforms into a paste
- Put the paste in the fridge for a couple of minutes
- Take it out and apply it on the face
- Keep it for approximately 10 minutes and then rinse it with warm water
Mix vitamin E oil with aspirin and jojoba oil
- This particular type of mask is recommended for those who have acne scars on their face
- Make sure that the aspirin is 100% mashed before applied to the face
- Mix all the ingredients together and leave them on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water.
Mix vitamin E oil with cocoa and grape seed oil
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Clean your face thoroughly before applying the mask
- Maintain the application on the skin for 10 minutes, make sure that it is completely dry
- Rinse it off with warm water.
Tips and precautions
When applying vitamin E oil on your face, there are certain things you should take into consideration:
- The results are not going to appear instantly. It will take a couple of months and repeated applications before you notice any improvements. Be patient and don’t give up just because you do not see anything. It does not happen overnight but, in the end, you will definitely see it was all worth it.
- If you have oily skin, then you might want not to use this natural remedy. Vitamin E oil is very greasy, so it will only make your skin even greasier. This remedy is recommended for those who have dry skin.
- If you know that you are predisposed to allergies, then it might be a good idea to test the product before actually applying it all over your face. Apply the vitamin E oil on a small surface of the hand and wait to see if you develop any allergic reaction (redness, inflammation or itchiness). If no allergic reactions occur, then you go ahead and apply it to your face.
- It is recommended that you rinse the face masks off with warm water. Using cold water will not guarantee the complete removal, so you need to take that into consideration.
- Avoid getting the mixtures in your eyes. This risk is high when you are applying the mask just under the eyes. Keep in mind that vitamin E oil has an irritating effect on the eye conjunctiva. If it happens, then make sure you rinse it off with plenty of cold water.
- Vitamin E capsules are recommended in case you are not able to find vitamin E oil in a bottle. However, it is not indicated that you use the capsules on a regular basis. Make sure that you find a store that sells regular vitamin E oil and purchase exact the quantity that you need.
- Learn the benefits that each mask has to offer. Mix the vitamin E oil only with natural ingredients and enjoy the benefits it has to offer to the skin.